Monday, February 4, 2013

Six months, I can't believe it!!

Wow does time fly! It has been so fun watching Zac grow and change, he is such a joyful baby and he really has made our lives so enjoyable. Being able to watch a baby love the small things is such an awesome reminder to be thankful for what we have. 
Zac had his six month visit on Jan 28 and the pediatrician says he is pleased! Zac is still small and at -1% for weight but the Doc said he's following his own little curve so its fine. He weighed in at 13lbs 9oz, 26.4in long (31%) and he is at 77% with his head. Obviously he's got some brains:) 
Zac's newest love is his Johnny Jump up and jumping in the exer-saucer, I think he is not gaining a bunch of weight because he is constantly active and burning calories! 
He has started eating a few bites of egg yolk, but he is not quite ready for other solids since he can't sit up on his own or grab the food well. We are going to try baby led weaning so we will see what happens. He seems  to like the egg though!
His new trick is flipping from his back to his stomach, and trying to scoot around on his belly. 
He is full of lots of giggles and babbles and has been such an awesome blessing to our family! 
 Yah I can jump
 Super Soccer Star!
I love bath time

No comments: