Monday, July 29, 2013

One Year Photo Shoot and Other happenings

Zac has been such a happy guy the last few weeks and I have enjoyed spending extra time with him. I cut back on my work schedule because Gabe has been taking an intense class at Clemson. It has been nice to be home with my little man, but we have missed the big man of the house! 
Zac is cruising around on everything and is pretty much non-stop moving. He loves to dig in the tupperware cabinet and chase after Tica. He is eating like a champ too. I think his favorite is probably the banana/egg/cinnamon/blueberry creation that cooks up just like a pancake. He has been taking 1-2 naps a day but with all the exploring he wants to do its hard for him to fall asleep. As I type I hear banging and babbling coming from his room and he is supposed to be sleeping:) His word bank still consists mostly of "Ti-ta" but lately I think he has been trying to say dog. And occasionally there is a momma and dadda in their somewhere.
So glad to have this little guy in our lives and so thankful to God for watching over him and protecting him during his first year of life! It wasn't without it's little hiccups and rough patches- lack of sleep, worry, 3 colds, double ear infection and a little virus at the end- but overall it was a wonderful year and we are definitely proud parents!!







No comments: