My first (of hopefully many) post on my new blog...
Just got the boot...from the place I currently live that is. In a nice way though. So my current landlord wants me to move out by June 1st. Kind of hard to think about moving but I pretty much saw it coming. I have outlived my stay...just as plain as that. They were helping me out and now its time for them to not have someone else living in their home. I work days they work nights...just isn't compatible.
So I am house/apartment searching again....what to do? Live on my own, find a roommate/s, rent a another room or actually get my own place that I can call my own. They all have their pros and cons.
Prayer is what I need for this next step...I would greatly appreciate yours:)
2 comments:
Yo, moving is always crazy. Roommates, man. Roommates are key. You should see if your church has a bulletin board with people looking for roomies. Yeah, living alone can be nice. People don't get your place dirty, its quiet when you want. But, oh so boring and lonely, especially in a city. Nobody to make you laugh, make you angry, make you say "WHAT!!!", keep you accountable, make you soup when you are sick. Thats what I thaink. lov
I'm praying for you lyds.
Post a Comment