Friday, April 11, 2008

The search continues...

So here's the dilemma. I would love to have a roommate or roommates but some things pose problems. Each person that I have talked to about rooming with them is not comfortable with the fact that Gabe comes to visit a lot. I can understand where they are coming from, but what happened to people living with each other for accountability. That's what I need but each Christian female I talk to about it says they are uncomfortable, which leaves me to consider living on my own or what I am doing now, living with non-christian friends. This of course is not my first choice and poses issues for Gabe and I's relationship. 
Anyway so that is my dilemma....and this is what I am praying for...a place close to church and close to work, a place that I feel is my own, christian roommate(s) who is okay with Gabe and will keep me accountable, and a place that is relatively cheap...is this too much to ask for?

1 comment:

Ashley said...

if you only lived in charlotte...I'd hop on that!!! =) i am considering (sshhhh) moving out.... feels so weird to be living at home.