Saturday, May 17, 2008

Found a place...well a roommate:)

So I found a girl from church that would like to get a place with me...Yeah! Her lease isn't up until the end of July but some friends of mine that live in the area are going to let me stay at their place for two months (or however long I need). So you can continue to pray that Faith and I find a place in the next two months...plenty of time i think to find the perfect place. We will get a two bedroom unless we find another girl to join us...which would be nice cause it would help us save money. Anyway this is such an answer to prayer. I will be moving on the 31st and I am hoping it will be a pretty easy move!

1 comment:

lukedavid said...

yay! thats great. Are you going to live in the same area?